Welcome to the CompTIA Network+ Certification; N10-006. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This course is over 15 hours in length and covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-006) Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you a good Network Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA exam.
The course covers all the exam topics including:
- Network architectures
- Cabling and topology
- Ethernet basics
- Network installation
- TCP/IP applications and network protocols
- Network naming
- Advanced networking devices
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless networking
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Network operations
- Managing risk
This is a Total Network+ Course and covers everything a good tech needs to know and prepares you to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam.
What are the requirements?
- Basic familiarity with networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail. However, it’s a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ Certification topics or to be A+ Certified. You can learn more about A+ Certification topics from our Mike Meyers – Total Seminars CompTIA A+ Certification course on Udemy.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 131 lectures and 15 hours of content!
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-006) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become CompTIA Network+ Certified.
- Once you complete the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great Network tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA Network+ Certification will help you land a Network tech job or if you are already a network tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking.